Our Artists @ Home Digital Lesson Plans are now available for download.
Kids can create, learn & explore at home with our Digital Colour Theory package! Download a PDF filled with lesson plans,worksheets & reading lists for creative fun with curriculum connections in Arts & Science for Grades 1-5
This Digital Download Includes:
- Tips on Preparing To Paint & Teaching Different Ages
- Curriculum Connections to the Alberta Fine Arts & Science curriculums for grades 1 - 5
- Vocabulary List
- Book List for literacy development
- Lesson Plans
- Intro to Colour Theory - Mixing Colour Without Mixing Paint
- Explorations Around the Colour Wheel
- Pop Art and Colour Schemes
If you enjoy these lesson plans keep an eye on our page as we will be releasing new kits and plans each month! Kits contain all of the above and supplies for $20 each and are available for pre-order only.
Artists @ Home Digital Download- Colour Theory
These lesson plans have been made for at home use only
at this time. In order to properly compensate their creator
we ask that you refrain from sharing the contents outside
of your own home and families use. All content within this
lesson plan is material owned by Katy Panchyshyn . You
may make as many photocopies as you wish, for use within
your own family. Photocopying the pages so that the
material can then be shared or resold is a violation of the
purchase agreement, as is sharing the materials electronically.